What is data ethics, how does it relate to law, and why does it matter? What does it mean in practice, and how do we know what constitutes ethical use of data—now and in the future?
We will talk about:
- What’s the difference between data protection compliance and data ethics, and how do ethics and legal obligations relate to one another?
- Who is responsible for ethical decision making: organizations, politicians, consumers, society at large?
- How do you convince senior decision makers that data ethics is important if “doing the right thing” isn’t enough? What is the ROI?
- How is the ethical aspect applied in practice?
- What trends are emerging globally in how people and businesses are thinking about this?
- What does the future of ethics concerning data look like?
This is an on demand webinar. You will get a link to the video in an email to watch when it suits you best.