What is data ethics, how does it relate to law, and why does it matter?
This on demand webinar includes:
- What’s the difference between data protection compliance and data ethics, and how do ethics and legal obligations relate to one another?
- How is the ethical aspect applied in practice?
- What does the future of ethics concerning data look like?
GDPR means more responsibility. Be prepared to act in the areas that matters the most.
In this guide we take you through four of the most important areas:
- Data breach management
- Data controllers vs. data processors
- Answering requests from supervisory authorities
- Data subjects rights management
Get spot-on advice on how to evaluate and purchase a GDPR Software.
We will talk about:
- Factors to consider when evaluating if a software is right for you – and some of the things that are less important
- Common difficulties when purchasing a software and how to overcome them
- Demonstration of the main features in DPOrganizer’s SaaS solution
Learn more about what the education sector can do to be compliant to the GDPR.
This guide includes:
- How to handle the specific data privacy challenges in the education sector
- How to meet the regulatory demands and use the data in an effective and responsible manner
- This guide comes with a checklist and toolkit!
Learn how to organize internally and what impact on the success and efficiency you can expect from your efforts.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- What is data protection governance and what are the benefits of doing it right?
- Your team and how it needs to interact with other functions
- How to get a healthy return on investment from your efforts
Get practical advice about the key elements of a long term efficient data protection strategy.
The webinar includes:
- How well organised records of processing turns privacy professionals into privacy heroes
- How to prepare for breaches and third party communication
- How a firm transparency strategy helps you be compliant, future proof your business and save resources
In this step-by-step guide we go through the most important aspects of how to be prepared for a data breach. The webinar includes:
- How to act right and stay in control in case of a data breach
- How to have a response plan ready to deal with data breaches in a structured way
- Checklists are included!
Get practical advice and real-life examples about how to prepare for a data breach.
This webinar includes:
- What are your legal obligations when it comes to personal data breach reporting?
- How do you assess if you need to report a breach to a supervisory authority, and how do you do report it?
- How can you protect your customers as well as your reputation after a breach?
Learn how to transform your GDPR project into an operational state.
This guide includes:
- The next privacy management steps for your business
- How you can work with GDPR in a sustainable way
- How DPOrganizer can support you all the way
« Previous Page — Next Page »