Thanks for using our websites and services! Like you, we believe personal integrity is important and we take your privacy seriously. We use our own service, DPOrganizer, to ensure that we always process your personal data in accordance with legal requirements and your rightful expectations.
Beyano AB is a company established in Sweden and as such, we adhere to the Swedish Personal Data Act (1998:204) which implements the European Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC.
Our registered address is c/o No18, Centralplan 15, 111 20, Stockholm, Sweden and as regards data protection matters, we are happy to receive your questions or concerns through email@example.com.
For more information about how our services, such as DPOrganizer, may be used to facilitate your processing of personal data, and Beyano’s responsibility and undertakings in relation thereto, please refer to relevant terms and conditions.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data refers to data that can be related to you as a natural person. We may come to process the following types of personal data related to you:
- Contact details such as name, e-mail address and phone number
- User information, e.g. if you log into a DPOrganizer account or visit our websites. Such information may include your IP address, device and browser type, time zone, geographical position and also information about how you interact with our services and what you are interested in, e.g. which features are used and which buttons are clicked
- Other information we receive from you through your contact with us
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services in accordance with relevant terms and conditions
- Administration of the business relationship with you and the Beyano customer you represent
- To develop and improve our services
- To provide you as a current or potential Beyano customer representative with information and offers about our services, and also from selected third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, any marketing material distributed using your personal data is sent to you as a current or potential Beyano customer representative and not to you as a private individual.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We may come to share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties in a manner that enables such third parties to use personal data for direct marketing purposes in relation to you as a private individual, only to you in capacity of a current or potential Beyano customer representative.
We may come to transfer personal data to a country outside the EEA, but we will in such case obtain your consent first, or ensure that the transfer is legal and safe by taking other measures.
It is our obligation to only process personal that is accurate, relevant and necessary, taking into account our legitimate purposes. You have the right to control that we do so.
To update personal data that we process about you, please get in touch with us through firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive a free of charge excerpt of personal data that we process about you, please send us a physical, signed letter to Beyano AB c/o No18, Centralplan 15, 111 20, Stockholm, Sweden.
Last updated: 14 December, 2017